September 11, 2015

I Love Zombie Mugs (2015)


Sometimes, words are simply not required. The zombie mugs I have chosen to highlight here on Halloween Every Day this year fit that bill. What more can I say except that I think these Our Name is Mud Lorrie Veasey zombie-themed mugs are a hoot and I believe that your zombie loving friends will like them, too.

One reads, "The Talking Dead...Don't Speak to me Until I've Had My Coffee." The other, "The Waking Dead...No Brains Before Coffee." Which one represents your situation in the morning? Maybe both you say...

You can find this mug on Amazon by clicking here.

Got Zombies?
Boo-renda
Treasures By Brenda

Quick Links:

Buy these zombie mugs on Amazon.
Get ZOMBIES on Pinterest!
Find a page full of zombie mugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

The product reviews contained herein are unsolicited and no compensation has been offered or given by the owners or manufacturers of any items for reviews, positive or otherwise. A small commission may be paid for sales made through clicks to the products on this page.

Halloween Every Day is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.